In today’s fast-paced world, the mobile app market is expanding exponentially. Consequently, mobile marketing is becoming more creative and competitive. To ensure the visibility of your future app in such a complex business environment, you need to be very particular about the process and approach being followed for mobile app development. To create a successful mobile app, we often need to follow a systematic approach while adopting app development processes.
Our Mobile Application Development Core team’s diverse skill set allows us to expertly tailor our services to match our customer’s needs across strategy, design, and development of web-based mobile applications and its related products. From full-project engagements to à la carte services, we help our customers launch the best projects possible. Our renowned strategy & planning team works alongside our world-class branding and digital design experts. We craft polished, intuitive designs that top-notch developers bring to life with nimble and immaculate code.
Mobile applications include the blend of advertising and business goals. Internet trend and present life scenarios exert that the mobile era is here to stay for a while. Largely, we need to get a brisk thought of the application’s attainability, plan, and overall project time allotment and when researching about kind of applications for customer’s organization; therefore, one essential step to select a process that will set your project on the right track is choosing Resource Corner, which will bring together all your business-related prerequisites, and a team equipped with a great deal of specialized technical knowledge. The process of developing mobile apps that we follow are divided into penta-phase systematic approaches.
1st Phase: Strategy & Consulting
- Gathering all project related requirements.
- Focussing on Customer ideas and its enhancements.
- Focussing on several aspects including Objectives, Resources, Customer Rivals and Business Risks
- Creating a roadmap that includes all project related milestones and breakthroughs
- Devising a strategy in distributing roles to relevant professionals and focus on delegating the work accordingly
2nd Phase: Design & Branding
- Prototyping of the project work
- Creating examples for the application’s imaginative execution.
- The app outline will include most recent UI and UX patterns
- Focussing on the application to deliver one of a kind appealing based on customers feedback
3rd Phase: Coding & Development
- Choosing right functionality for implementation.
- Adopting a framework to connect the classes, functions, features, databases, and other technicalities amongst themselves.
- Working on Designing and Iterative Coding process to get the expected results.
- Focussing on compatibility aspects of various latest devices inclusive of iOS, Android, Windows, and Cross Platform.
4th Phase: QA & Launch
- Focussing on client-based alpha and beta testing, reconciliation with external frameworks, and additionally long-haul maintenance and development planning.
- Exercising on submission of the developed and tested application to the App Store.
- Creating a roadmap for future enhancements.
5th Phase: Support & Maintenance
- Creating a sustainable maintenance and support model
- Focussing on app updates and its related issues iteratively based on client’s information